Positions: Software Engineering Intern
Location: New York City, NY
Innovation Area: Energy Efficiency
Position Type: TomKat Center-supported
Internship Term: 8 weeks
Ohi is building the "Amazon Prime Now" experience for e-commerce brands, providing Amazon levels of speed and data intelligence to every other company. Our platform helps e-commerce companies position inventory into micro-warehouses within cities, and provides the technology to enable fulfillment from these spaces - replacing the existing 3PL network with one capable of doing one-day and same-day delivery at a low cost. We are located in NYC at Grand Central Tech.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Build systems and products that our clients love and our business needs
- Work collaboratively with other engineers to execute on the product roadmap
- Bring best in class engineering process into a new organization to enable the engineering team to work effectively at speed with high quality
- Document your activities to enable the team to work quickly and independently
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team goals
Who Should Apply
As a Software Engineering Intern at Ohi, you will be building the technical systems and products that the business will need to quickly scale and grow. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done. You will be part of a company that is trying to provide consumers with a faster, better, and more sustainable experience by enabling e-commerce companies to use our platform.
If you are passionate about solving complex problems through technology, and want to work with a team of domain experts to enable same-day delivery for all e-commerce companies, you should get in touch!
Skills and Requirements
- Desire to iterate constantly as we learn from our clients’ needs and build a product that supports all consumers of it
- You enjoy writing high-quality code and understand the importance of code readability and solid tests
- You are looking to learn quickly and have a work ethic that leads to overcoming obstacles
- You are self-directed and effective at managing your time