Positions: Summer Intern
Location: Remote, or New York City if preferred
Innovation Area: Energy Efficiency
Position Type: TomKat Center-supported
Internship Term: 8-12 weeks (10-12 preferred)
Ohi is building the future of how digitally native brands engage with their customers post-purchase. We call this Instant Commerce. Our platform enables brands to position inventory hyper-local to their customers, enabling unique post-purchase interactions centered around a sub-2hr delivery experience. We currently have locations in Manhattan, Brooklyn, LA, San Francisco and Chicago, serving over 50 brands across Beverage, Beauty and FMCG categories.
As a Software Engineering Intern at Ohi, you will build the technical systems and products that the business will need to quickly scale and grow. You will be part of a team that prioritizes testing, collaboration, personal development, and getting things done. You will be part of a company that is trying to provide consumers with a faster, better, and more sustainable experience by enabling e-commerce companies to use our platform.
- Build systems and products that our clients love and our business needs
- Work collaboratively with other engineers to execute on the product roadmap
- Bring best in class engineering process into a new organization to enable the engineering team to work effectively at speed with high quality
- Document your activities to enable the team to work quickly and independently
- Develop creative new ideas for how to meet our team goals
Who Should Apply
Computer Science or Software Engineering students, with a solid portfolio of work examples, an excellent work ethic–including the ability to work independently, and good communication skills.
- Software Engineering
- One of: i) Django / Python or ii) ReTool, iii) React / NodeJS, iii) Vue / NodeJS;
- Computer Science or Software Engineering;
- Supply Chain Logistics would be amazing
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.