Positions: Software Engineer / Integration Engineer
Location: Stanford, CA
Innovation Area: Generation and Conversion
Position Type: TomKat Center-supported
Internship Term: 8 weeks
Electroflames is an energy technology company. We have developed a reactor technology to convert electricity, air, and water into profitable chemicals with wide applications in medicine, food, agriculture, and many other consumer applications. We have also shown our technology in use in direct air capture (DAC) applications for removing CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Build and design data feeds and control interfaces
- Develop a web control interface to interact with hardware remotely, including video feeds and data streams
Who Should Apply
- Computer science, electrical, engineering, or other engineering major with experience designing web applications that interface with hardware and data monitoring.
- Individuals who value minimalistic and usable designs.
- Passion for tackling hard problems and coming up with novel solutions.
- GUI, UX, and UI design
Computer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or related field. Programming and GUI experience.