Positions: Sales Engineering Intern
Location: San Francisco, CA
Innovation Area: Generation and Conversion
Position Type: TomKat Center-supported
Internship Term: 8 weeks
Aurora Solar is a fast-growing Series C company on a mission to create a future of solar energy for all. Aurora makes the software that is enabling society to transition to a world powered by solar power. It’s our goal to have every solar installation in the world pass through our software, which has already been used to design millions of solar projects. Named one of “The Best Places To Work in 2021” by BuiltInSF.com and awarded #1 Solar Software platform by Solar Power World, Aurora is disrupting the energy industry and changing the course of history.
The Sales Engineering team at Aurora designs creative software solutions that meet our clients’ needs and generate more value to their business. As a Sales Engineering Intern, you will be trained on the Aurora platform, learn all about solar, and assist the Sales Engineering team with client meetings, workflow generation, and process management.
We are a passionate and diverse team that aspires to be the best place for the best people and we’re looking for talented individuals to accelerate our exponential growth as we continue to scale. If you are looking for a stimulating and fulfilling role, come join us!
What you’ll do:
- Train on the technical capabilities of the Aurora platform
- Learn about the integration possibilities with other software using Aurora’s powerful APIs and SDKs
- Shadow Sales Engineers on various client calls
- Assist Sales Engineers in the creation of workflow diagrams that depict software utilization and integrations
- Help manage various processes in Salesforce that allow collaboration between various team members on an account and opportunity basis
What we value:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Systems-level thinking
- Spirit of team collaboration
- Curiosity and problem solving mentality
- SaaS knowledge, solar background and designing is a plus
- Creative solutioning
Aurora is dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive workforce of people who believe in and are passionate about creating a future of solar energy for all. We are an equal opportunity employer, we welcome and consider qualified applicants regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship, pregnancy status, veteran status, or any other differences. We encourage you to apply even if you believe that you do not meet all of the above criteria!
For San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.